Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unit Plan (Final)
Here's the link to my final Unit Plan Individual lesson plans and worksheets are separated by tabs.
-
The section on math phobia and negative stereotypes stopped me the most. It's definitely true, and I've personally experienced ...
-
I was amazed by how Lockhart started off by used the word nightmare to describe the current situation of math education. His strong use of ...
I will use my computer to show slides to my group while teaching
ReplyDeleteThanks Yuki! This is a well-thought-out lesson -- good planning and communication of what you are going to do. I'm glad your keychain bunny is willing to step in as 'victim'! I would just add that this has the potential to be a heavy or difficult topic for anyone dealing with death, violence, mental illness, etc., so you may want to acknowledge that at the start... I know it's part of popular culture and that no one actually dies, but a heads-up to be careful with people's feelings, and to allow for opting out if needed.
ReplyDeleteThank you for addressing the issue, Susan! I will make sure to check in with my group members before starting my lesson, so they can choose to participate or opt out.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.canva.com/design/DAG0hLpNn08/rWGsrSZcm6nMWnWglV57Cw/edit?utm_content=DAG0hLpNn08&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link2&utm_source=sharebutton
ReplyDelete